pdf to word doc

reddwarfcrew 23:33 30 Jan 04

how do you convert a pdf file to a word doc?

pavel 23:41 30 Jan 04

I may be wrong but I think the whole idea originally of PDF files was that they were secure and can only be "copied" as pdf files.
If you can find an easy way to produce a word version I would be keen to hear it.
All the best

Belatucadrus 23:42 30 Jan 04

I think you're stuck with copy and past.

wawadave 23:59 30 Jan 04

there is a free ware program to do this but
i was looking for cutepdf printer at the time so the names is lost to my bad memory. try google on this. if i found it once it should still be there.

goffin 00:03 31 Jan 04

there is something called 'SolidConvertorPDF' which I sometimes use - it appeared on a cover disc recently. Web site is: click here.

byfordr 00:04 31 Jan 04

You could try click here There was a program give away on one of the computer mags last month (may still be in the shops) Tried it and it doesn't do a too bad job, gets the text, struggles with photos but I guess you can copy them back in later. I'll have a dig around and see if I can find which mag it was.

DieSse 00:34 31 Jan 04

If you use Acrobat V6, you can copy and paste into a Word document very easily.

DieSse 00:38 31 Jan 04

Convert to HTML here click here

byfordr 14:29 31 Jan 04

click here appeared on PCPLUS cover disk February issue 212 (March issue out now) but you may be able to get a copy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…