PDF to Word Conversion

Abel 10:50 28 Feb 11

I have a 72 page PDF document in English, which I need to convert to Microsoft Word in order to translate the text into Spanish. Is there a free converter, free that is and not a trial with associated page restrictions and markings, that I can download onto my own computer rather than have the conversion done on-line?

Abel

xania 11:36 28 Feb 11

You can easily find this outfor yourself by typing <free convert pdf to word> into your serach engine. I did this and found loads including click here

northumbria61 14:25 28 Feb 11

Try this one - it should suit your needs click here

northumbria61 14:29 28 Feb 11

xania - people post queries on here simply because they either don't know where to find what they want or for someone to suggest a product that they are using or have used and can recommend.

Abel 17:18 28 Feb 11

I too thought xania's comments were rather curt as well as unnecessary. However, I too had Googled and found quite a number but they were either restrictive or not really free at all and others wanted the PDF file uploaded. Although I really didn't want to upload the PDF file, because of very personal and confidential information it contains, I did, out of frustration, try xania's suggestion but the conversion was in rich text format and did not display in MS Word.
I'm still persevering with your suggestion northumbria61 but am having a little difficulty.

Abel

Abel 18:14 28 Feb 11

northumbria61 in order to get a 'Key' to operate the converter you suggest, it requires an answer to an equasion it sets. I do believe the answer they expect you to get is impossible but just in case I'm missing something, can you or anyone make the answer to the following equasion 88983? If so please explain.
113-570x(385-229)-176

Abel

woodchip 18:17 28 Feb 11

OCR program will should do it

woodchip 18:18 28 Feb 11

OCR Optical Character Recognition

Abel 18:23 28 Feb 11

woodchip, could you suggest a free one please?

Abel

Blackhat 18:56 28 Feb 11

Have you tried to copy & paste into word. I have just opened a few PDF docs and was able to do just that.

woodchip 19:19 28 Feb 11

If you have a Flatbed Scanner you may have got one with software for it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced