PDF to Text converter

buckland 20:13 21 Apr 08

I have Adobe Reader to convert an y PDF receipts into text. Now it seems to have packed up so I have attempted to unload it and reinstal. I am getting an Error 1714 message telling me The Older Version of Adobe Reader 8.1.2. cannot be removed. Contact your technical Support? This leads me to Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility and then "Caution is Advised" and, being non-technical the advice to follow frightens me to death. Can I ignore all this and rather than mess with my PC just let this collapsed Adobe lie doggo and install a free PDF to Text converter and, if so, can anyone recommend one to me. I am hoping that the remnants of the Adobe can be left alone. Many thanks. Buckland.

Technotiger 20:33 21 Apr 08

Plenty of free ones from Google .. click here

But I would advise you to get rid of Adobe completely, this should do that for you .. click here

Taff™ 21:24 21 Apr 08

If you use the WICUU just select Adobe and click the remove button. I suggest a reboot and re-install then remove from Add/Remove immediately. One more reboot required.

click here and take the free download. There are limitations to the trial version but it works fine within these.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…