Pdf pasting problem

lazertek 18:39 13 Sep 04

i have a VERY IMPORTANT photo in a pdf file. i want to change the format to either bitmap word zonerdraw gif or jpg When i use the acrobat 5.0.5 graphic selector and edit-copy and then Edit-paste in any of the above aplications it says cannot paste- a drawing board error has occured. The only pdf software i have is acrobat READER 5.0.5 and my computer is very low on hd space so i can only store VITAL software I could email it to anyone who can convert it or if any one can tell me how to convert it i would be VERY grateful THANKS

Pesala 19:02 13 Sep 04

File, Document Properties, Security, Content Copying - Allowed or not. If it is not allowed, then not much we can do. If it is allowed, click on my yellow envelope to email the pdf to me and I'll see what I can do.

Audeal 19:30 13 Sep 04

Try a Screen Capture Utility such as Screen Rip 32 and save it as a bitmap or jpg. You can get it free from here. click here

Pesala 19:28 30 Sep 04

lazertek, I tried to send you my email address, but the email was rejected. I think you had better try to solve this problem yourself by using Printscreen and pasting the image in an image program. If you need higher resolution, you will need to zoom in while viewing the photo in Adobe Reader, and join several screen shots together. This can be done quite easily with Irfan View or even Windows Paint.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…