PDF joining tool

Worm of Doom 12:41 09 May 04

Apologies if this has been posted before. Does anyone know of a (free) piece of software that can join PDFs? I have about 200 one-page PDFs created with Photoshop Elements that I'd like to combine into one multi-page document, but can't find anything that can do this.

Belatucadrus 12:51 09 May 04

I'd love to be proved wrong, but I don't think there are any freeware progs for editing PDF files, creating them yes, but working with them after that no.

Diodorus Siculus 12:55 09 May 04

click here - "may" work, but I am not certain - worth a look certainly.

Pesala 13:05 09 May 04

Probably, a freeware program that works as a printer driver will be able to combine PDF files. Load the files in Adobe Reader and print them to the PDF Printer Driver in one print job. The Shareware version of PDF Factory click here prints an advertising banner at the bottom of each page.

Worm of Doom 13:08 09 May 04

Just had a thought - I already have pdf995, which acts as a virtual printer, so if I can find some way of printing 200 images without clicking "Print" 200 times, I can create a multi-page PDF that way. So, does anyone know of an app that will batch-print images?!

Worm of Doom 13:10 09 May 04

Sorry - didn't see your post. I could do what you say with pdf995, if only I could figure out how to send 200 documents to the printer at once!

Worm of Doom 16:08 09 May 04

Thanks - I just tried out PDFCreator, but it only appears to create PDFs rather than join existing ones.

Any more ideas?

Pesala 17:28 09 May 04

click here

>> Make PDF booklets, impose (n-Up pages), combine PDF files, add stamps or watermarks, add headers and footers, rearrange pages, and much more. Seamlessly integrate with CutePDF Writer. <<

I've never had much luck with free PDF printers. If it doesn't work, buy PDF Factory click here for £36 or whatever it is now. It works well. To automate printing, a macro program like Perfect Keyboard pro click here will help, but that's another $19. IMO 200 is not too many to do manually.

woodchip 17:44 09 May 04

One to look at click here trial version but it may do what you want

Worm of Doom 22:44 09 May 04

Terrific - that's just what I'm looking for, thanks.

Will now close this thread - thanks to everyone who replied.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…