.pdf Image Files

bgrave 21 Oct 12

Hello Folks. I have a number of .jpg Image files which I want to convert to .pdf and I can do this; what I would like to however is to have them all in one .pdf file with pages, so that my recipients can go to specific page No's. Can this be done.

wiz-king 21 Oct 12

PDF is a printed document format - so create a document with a word processor and insert the images onto each page then convert the document to PDF.

bgrave 21 Oct 12

Thanks for your input; I have been trying various things and I have just come to the same conclusion I can now do it. Thanks again

Zeppelyn 22 Oct 12

Is this what your looking for, you can insert multiple images.

http://www.free-jpg-to-pdf.com/

bgrave 22 Oct 12

Thanks Zeppelyn I am goling to give that a go.

kellylorry 23 Oct 12

HI, You can convert your all images file into pdf file with the help of convrter tool such as Kernel for Images to pdf converter tool you can use to try this software.

Thanks Kelly Lorry

lotvic 23 Oct 12

SPAMMER promoting Kernel software to buy

has just joined forum and has posted twice, both posts promote using Kernel software as a solution.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message