PDF File Adobe

User-178362 23:31 28 Sep 05

On this file it has a Form that came to me as an email I would like to delete the Form. If I did delete it would I be deleting the PDF Adobe? It say Abbyy Fine Reader OCR, not sure what this is, an old friend might have put this on for me as a trial or it could have come with something I bought, not sure, but it is a trial that out of date, so I could be wasting your time, if so sorry.

Kev.Ifty 23:42 28 Sep 05
  User-178362 04:12 29 Sep 05

Seen the link? So my form must have been done this way before they sent the document to me. Is that why I have Abbyy Fine reader on my PC? I thought that Abbyy was there before the form, It does say how to buy and that the trial period is over. Underneath the icon it has CO12... that is the name of the form, so maybe they are together.

User-178362 04:14 29 Sep 05

So I should be able to delete the icon,Yes?

Diodorus Siculus 08:10 29 Sep 05

Abbyy fine reader can be uninstalled via the add/remove component of your control panel as it is out of date.

[quote] On this file it has a Form that came to me as an email I would like to delete the Form.[/quote]

I don't understand what you mean by this.

PDF - portable document files - these are files that will look the same on every machine. The most common reader for them is the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.

If you delete a document, it will not delete the program that created it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…