pdf documents

thumbscrew 13:31 21 Dec 07

I have adobe on my computer but have never used it. Today I tried to print off a document in pdf format, but when I click "print" nothing happens. Can anyone help?

johndrew 13:45 21 Dec 07

Try PDF Exchange Viewer click here it`s free and I know it has no problems with printing.

Sea Urchin 14:10 21 Dec 07

Are you sure you are clicking the correct print button? Sometimes, depending on the document, you can have the Adobe tool buttons, and then above that the browser tool buttons. You would have to use the Adobe print button.

Jak_1 16:41 21 Dec 07

try ctrl+C

Jak_1 16:42 21 Dec 07

Meant ctrl+P

thumbscrew 18:39 21 Dec 07

Thanks johndrew,Sea Urchin and Jak_1.I only noticed one click option at the top of the page, as I stated this did nothing.Am I supposed to load Adobe or does it work automatically? In the meantime I'll look at Exchange Viewer.

Sea Urchin 18:55 21 Dec 07

You say in your original posting that you have Adobe loaded on your pc, but it wouldn't hurt to update it - you'll find the update instruction under the Help menu, and follow instructions.

thumbscrew 19:17 21 Dec 07

Thanks Sea Urchin will do.

p;3 21:29 21 Dec 07

if you have never used the adobe you may even need to uninstall the present version, then completely reinstall it , then update it

click here to navigate to the version for your computer , then update it

skidzy 21:33 21 Dec 07

if all else fails,try Foxit its leaner and quicker click here

thumbscrew 01:25 22 Dec 07

You are all so helpful,re-installed it and it printed this time. p;3, you were correct I had it on, but had never used it. Greetings skidzy,put Foxit on too.Thanks so much again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…