PDF

podlod 07:47 05 Mar 08

Hi, all of a sudden I am having a prob opening certain downloads as it keeps saying cannot find PDF.
Is there a free PDF I can use as I need it sometimes for this reason, and I think what I might have done was when I had a cleanout of my PC I might have deleted something like this as everything worked ok before? thanks for any help.

rawprawn 07:58 05 Mar 08
  McD 08:00 05 Mar 08

Hi
Try here:
click here or the most common one
click here
McD

The Kestrel 08:18 05 Mar 08

I have used Foxit PDF reader, which is free click here for a long time with out any problems. It is a much smaller program than Adobe, saving space on your hard drive.

podlod 11:43 05 Mar 08

Hi, they all look interesting, but which free one would be more easy to use and also understandable for someone who has never used anything like this before?

Diemmess 12:14 05 Mar 08

As you have seen here there are all sorts of ways which work, but Adobe Acrobat Reader is the original way and a free download.
click here

rawprawn 13:38 05 Mar 08

PDF XChange virtually runs itself, it opens automatically when you are browsing when needed, and you just click the icon if you want to open it foe any other use.

The Kestrel 17:48 05 Mar 08

Likewise, once installed Foxit opens PDF files automatically. Main plus point is small size of program compared with the very much larger Adobe program.

podlod 14:12 07 Mar 08

Hi, I have finally found on my computer Adobe Acrobat reader 5.0, would it be wise to remove this one and download the new updated version you recommend being Adobe 8 ?

rawprawn 14:12 07 Mar 08

Yes

Widow's Son 14:55 07 Mar 08

Kestrel is making sense - its from the firefox team, easy and small

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…