PDA software design..can anyone write programs?

ricky J 13:14 23 Aug 06

Am looking for someone who can write a program/database specifically for a medical project which ultimately will become commercially available. It will be aimed at doctors using PDAs. I know there is software out there but this has to be very specific with integrated wireless function to print documents from a PDA.
Anyone interested or know of anyone that might be interested?

Regards

Richard

De Marcus™ 13:20 23 Aug 06

click here may be of some use.

ricky J 13:29 23 Aug 06

Thanks De Marcus,
Not really what i was looking for in as much as i want someone to design a program with a lot of input from me as it is a medical program, am looking towards a commercial venture in the uk with not necessarily a large company.

Richard

vinnyT 14:17 23 Aug 06

it may be worth checking that none of the drug companies has already done something similar. Realise this could be tricky if you're trying to keep the specifics quiet, but you could try using the search engines (not just one) and inputting as many assoc. words as poss.

If no-one has then try hooking up with someone from a uni. Loughborogh (not sure of spelling) have a great sports medicine dept. who may be willing to help.

Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…