pda (pocket loox420)audio connection to b'tooth

pianoplayer 10:56 07 Feb 05

I recently purchased a PDA ,predominently for use with a sattelite nav. system,This works very well with one minor hiccough!! advancing years has left me with a hearing problem and spoken instructions from the pda audio out just are not loud enough. I am aware that i could use headphones plugged into the PDA, but thought the the hands free option offered on modern phones would be a safer option.I duly purchased a logitec "Mobile freedom" bluetooth headset which the retailer assured me would work! On attempting to pair the devices the the pda appears to recognize the device prompts for key which I enter and then after a short while gives "this device does not offer any usable services". the fujitsu siemans web site assure me that HSP and HFP profiles are supported and Logitec can only offer the advice "try the headset on another bluetooth device".Question- is what I am trying to do an option or is bluetooth not compatible with common or garden "Audio out",if not any suggestions?
Thanks in anticipation

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…