PCK file extraction.

wolfie3000 06:28 31 May 09

Im in need of a PCK extractor, as im working on a few new mods for a game and the textures are in the PCK files.

The program has to "unzip" the files in order for me to gain access to the PCK files and for me to check where exactly the files are located in the PCK file.

Also the program has to be able to extract the LOD files too.

johndrew 10:01 31 May 09

I know nothing of this file type but found this. It may work click here

wolfie3000 18:16 31 May 09

Perfect Johndrew.

Works a treat thanks.

flammabubble 15:59 30 Nov 09

The link's not working now, would you be able to find an unbroken link? Or could someone send me the program? I'm also tinkering with a game and am having trouble with the PCK files.

johndrew 16:34 30 Nov 09

Appears the link is down for servicing. If you need it in a hurry, try one of these it may work click here

flammabubble 17:44 30 Nov 09

No, I don't like the look of any of those. It needs to be a specific PCK extractor, as otherwise it doesn't seem to work. Some that actually are specifically for .pck don't work, so it's just a pain. What was the name of the program you suggested before?

johndrew 11:12 01 Dec 09

Sorry, I forget now, but I think it was associated directly with what wolfie3000 was doing. Whay not start a new thread directed at him and ask?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…