PCI Video Capture

tbh72 13:30 23 Mar 03

click here

The above links shows what I want to achieve, at this stage however I only need one camera. I have a Sony Cyber Shot and would like to connect this to the device.

E-buyer have a selection of video capture cards, and browsing through them I see they generally have different forms of connections & output files. eg avi, dv, mpeg1 & mpeg2.

The cards at ebuyer start at £30 (avi output) and are approximiately £110 (mpeg).

I would like to aim for the video to be uploaded to my webserver for remote viewing, this is an important consideration.

So - Video experts, help me out here, am I peeing in the wind or is what I want achievable. Can you point me in the right direction, supply me with some sound advice and some click here links.

PS Sound is neither wanted or needed - but will be accepted if it's in the right device!!!

Thanks in advance
Tony

tbh72 15:35 23 Mar 03

No hurry, I'll bump again monday when the pro's will probably be in

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…