pci tv card

phonix_monkey 16:53 13 Sep 05

hello,

I have a lifeview suite, pci tv card.

the computer recognises the card is in but everytime i got to install its multiomedia driver, it loads them then it says ' access denied?

any ideas on this one?

woodchip 17:08 13 Sep 05

look in device manager for yellow icons. if there is some double click on it then on update driver and point the browser to you drivers

Thalmus 17:09 13 Sep 05

is it blocknig it because it is not digitly signed?

Stuartli 17:33 13 Sep 05

If you are using XP are you regarded as the administrator?

phonix_monkey 08:18 14 Sep 05

this happens when im updting the driver with the yellow message. Yes im the administrator and not sure about digitally signed....just says access denied' after pointing to the correct driver.(you can see them being loaded - then fails).

lee

Chegs ® 09:12 14 Sep 05

My RAVE TV cards drivers aren't digitally signed,I dont get any bother using them(although I do get certified drivers from update site once installed)certainly dont get "Access Denied" messages with the driver from CD.

phonix_monkey 09:22 14 Sep 05

could it be conflicting?

T0SH 09:30 14 Sep 05

have you tried doing the install after booting into Safe mode ?

Cheers HC

Thalmus 13:02 14 Sep 05

Right click my computer, select properites. Click hardware tab amd click driver signing button. If block is selected change it to warn or ignore.

Stonechatz 13:52 14 Sep 05

... its a dedicated site for TV cards (would you believe!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…