PCI Graphics card

ecclesk 11:35 27 Feb 06

My Pc has no PCI-E or AGP slot, so the only graphics card i can use is a standard PCI type

At prestent i have a mx 440 which is only 64mb and stuggles with some newer games, can anyone recomend a good PCI card and also where to purchase from. i dont want to upgrade my pc yet as it's a reasonable spec 2.8 P4, 768mb RAM and it does everthing else i need it to

Methedrine 11:40 27 Feb 06

Try here click here

keith-236785 12:07 27 Feb 06

please take great care when buying a PCI graphic card, something like Asus Extreme 6600 Silencer 128mb PCI-E from ebuyer is for PCI Express (PCI-E)

very easy to get them mixed up. make sure it is for a PCI connection. PCI-E is one of the new standards of graphic card connection along with SLI & Crossfire

do a google search for "PCI Graphic cards"

something on here might be what you are looking for
click here

i have the FX5200, albeit on a AGP connection but it is a decent card for newer games and is cheapish and is also passively cooled (no noisy fan). for the very latest games you will probably need something a little better.

good luck

keith-236785 12:09 27 Feb 06

click here

this is from ebuyer and contains the THREE graphic cards on sale that are PCI.

Mr Mistoffelees 12:17 27 Feb 06

For a bit more go try this click here

Mr Mistoffelees 12:18 27 Feb 06

Damn! should have refreshed before posting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…