PCi-Express Graphics Card & Blue Ray playback?

Audio~~Chip 23:15 19 Sep 09

If I was top get a PCi-Express Graphics card that had the capability to play Blue Ray and I on had a DVD Wtr drive not a Blue Ray Drive, would this cause any issues or problems as Blue Ray is no interest to me?

cap46 00:05 20 Sep 09

No problems at all I have an ATI RADEON 4670 card installed with blue ray capabilities And i only use an L.G. basic DVD/CD rewriter and they work fine together

Audio~~Chip 00:14 20 Sep 09

Can I ask which WTI Radeon 4670 you have and what is the noise level like?

Audio~~Chip 00:15 20 Sep 09

I meant ATI not WTI, I al looking for a ATI 512 - 1GB quietish 4850 - 4890 PCi-Express

cap46 04:00 20 Sep 09

I have the Sapphire Radeon HD 4670 512 GDDR3 memory, PCI-Epress Card. It has a large arctic cooling fan on it but low noise output, excellent card for the price. i have it slightly overclocked at the mo. I play the game 'Company Of Heroes' And all the in-game graphics setting are set on ultra, it has no probs playing the game when the battles get intense ! The GPU clock speed is 750MHZ and the memory clock speed is 1,600MHZ. That's it's normal speed without being overclocked. Cost me £56.99

Audio~~Chip 13:21 20 Sep 09

Sounds good, noise and VGA Fans have never been my strong point when choosing one but I am looking at Sapphire Range of cards from 4670 - 4870

Cheers!

shirleyyang 07:47 28 Sep 09

[url=click here]Blu-ray to Apple TV[/url]is attacking the converter market with the intensity as an earthquake registered 7. 8 on the Richter scale. The Blu-ray to Apple TV rocks the customers with strong functions as converting blue ray to Apple TV. Not only suit for the one type of Blu ray to Apple TV, the Blu-ray to Apple TV also supports the conversion of such video formats as avi, mpeg, mp4, mpg, wmv and so on. Much more, the Blu ray to Apple TV can excerpt the audio formats as mp3, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and OGG to Apple TV. It supports various devices such as iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP\PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile and so on.
Blu ray to Apple TV, the best choice of you as you are converting Blu-ray to Apple TV.
Come to have a try and you will like it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…