PCI drivers required

Redbus 22:17 24 Nov 03

I have just reinstalled Window 98SE on my Tiny pc but the graphics & sound are not working. When I look in the device manager Under Sound & Video it says that the PCI card is not installed. Under other devices there is a yellow mark next to PCI multimedia Audio device & unknown device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Lozzy 22:24 24 Nov 03
  Diodorus Siculus 22:28 24 Nov 03

Get Aida32 from click here to identify what you have and then get the drivers from the manufacturer site as as was suggested above.

Giggle n' Bits 00:51 25 Nov 03

at the Tiny site with the following address
click here

click on the Black text will drop down a list of different audio manufacuters I have a feeling yours is the Creative chip also choose make sure you choose the correct Windows for the driver.

If your not sucessfull, do a search at click here and search for ESS1371 Driver which is the Creative audio Chip.

postback if still need help.

Giggle n' Bits 00:53 25 Nov 03

think you have onboard VGA possibly the SiS chipset or ATI.

Redbus 22:12 26 Nov 03

I have run the Aida software & it reports that the modem is PCTel HSP Micro modem 56. It says that there is an Intel 82801 AA I/O controller hub AC'97 Audio Adapter & a PCI/AGP video Intel i752.

Does any of this make sense & if so where do I get the drivers.

Many thanks.

DieSse 00:03 27 Nov 03

intel 752 graphics are part of the intel 810 motherboard chipset. Drivers are on the intel site click here

which also includes the other chipset drivers you need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…