PCFormat, March edition cover disc.

dagwoood 10:19 12 Mar 05

I noticed that this has a copy of TrueImage Deluxe on the cover. Does anyone know whether it's a fully functional version, or a time limited demo with partial functionality?

Cheers, dagwoood.

Diodorus Siculus 10:27 12 Mar 05

PC Format - Issue 172, March 2005
"To round off the package, you'll find our massive 9.4GB DVD has all the tools and programs you need for maximum PC protection and enjoyment, including full versions of Music Maker 2005 Silver, TrueImage Deluxe, PDF Xchange Lite 3.0 "
click here?

dagwoood 10:30 12 Mar 05

Morning Diodorus Siculus, thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for the link :) I assume that as it states it's the full version, it isn't time limited?

Diodorus Siculus 10:34 12 Mar 05

That what I understand - full version means no limitations.

dagwoood 10:36 12 Mar 05

Diodorus Siculus, thanks for that.

Cheers, dagwoood.

David4637 14:14 12 Mar 05

I could not see from the link given what was provided on the cover dics DVD, have I missed the boat somewhere? David

vinnyT 14:33 12 Mar 05

David4637, it's the penultimate paragraph on the link given by Diodorus Siculus.

dan11 14:33 12 Mar 05

Acronis True Immage 8.0, full working version on this months PC Advisor.cd or dvd :-)

dropped on the mat this morning.

Limited to a 15 day trial.:-(

David4637 14:38 12 Mar 05

I saw the link alright, but the link did not refer to the details of what was on the DVD and whether the Image S/W was a full version or not. David

Diodorus Siculus 17:05 12 Mar 05

David4637 - click the link and read towards the end where I quoted from:

"our massive 9.4GB DVD has all the tools and programs you need for maximum PC protection and enjoyment, including FULL VERSIONS of Music Maker 2005 Silver, TRUE IMAGE DELUXE, PDF Xchange Lite 3.0"

Seems strange to me that it is only a 15 day trial when advertised as a full version.

I'll keep an eye on the PC Format forums and see what's the story.

dagwoood 01:36 13 Mar 05

Diodorus Siculus, having bought the magazine I can confirm that Trueimage Deluxe is the full version of the s/w, with no time limits but, on the DVD there's also True Image 8.0, which is a 15 day trial.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…