PCA's July's issue DVD Problem

Solartopi 19:34 31 May 07

Hi Folks,

I have just got the July, 2007 issue of PC Advisor Magazine. Each time I put the DVD into my DVD/CD Combo drive the light flashes & stops & my Mouse freezes. Has anyone else had this problem.

I bought it from WH Smith. July's issue has WebsiteX5 and as I'm absolutely new to creating a website this is idel for me to get started.

Who do I have to approach for a replacement DVD, can anyone please Help me.

Thanks.

Solartopi

bluto1 19:45 31 May 07

On the CD/DVD, left hand side, there`s a telephone number to contact for replacement discs, however, try out some other discs in the same drive first just in case you`ve a problem at your end.

Forum Editor 19:48 31 May 07

to Richard Clooke, our CD/DVD editor. Richard will probably respond within 24 hours - either by email, or via this thread.

Solartopi 20:14 31 May 07

bluto1,

Thanks. I've just tested it with another DVD/CD and it works, so problem not with my DVC/CD Combo

Solartopi

Solartopi 20:20 31 May 07

Forum Editor,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. I will await Richard Clooke's, reply.

Much appreciatived

Solartopi

RickyC :-) 09:30 01 Jun 07

Thanks for your posting, unfortunately it seems you've received a faulty disc. This happens occasionally, and we're happy to replace any discs that aren't working. I've sent an email to you requesting your postal address - please reply to my email (not here on the forums), with your details and I'll get a copy of the disc sent to you immediately.

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

Solartopi 10:32 01 Jun 07

Richard,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. Yes, I shall immediately send you my name & address.

I must also add that I'd be lost without your Forums. Not only for HELP which is Free but I have learned so much from them. Thanks!

Much obliged.

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…