PCAntispyware Removal

Old Un 15:15 09 May 08

I am having problems removing the ad-ware from PCAntispyware.
I am running Vista Home Premier and Firefox as my browser.
I have tried all of the following programmes both in 'safe mode' and normally. most of them find the 'VIRTUMONDE' mal-ware and remove it but it re-appears within minutes.

Avast 4.8
Spybot Search & Destroy 1.5.2
Spyware Doctor 5.5.1
VundoFix
Superspyware Professional 3.6.1000
SmitfraudFix
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - Apr.2008
Spy Hunter (I believe this is also malware)

I have not installed PCAntispyware nor does it appear in my installed programmes list. The popups are appearing more frequently now to try to sell the programme to me and it is now difficult to work on my computer as the popups freeze everything.
Can you please help me?

rawprawn 15:26 09 May 08
  birdface 15:35 09 May 08

Removal tool here.But have never used it.click here

rdave13 20:54 09 May 08

As well as the above, if not removed, try superantispyware, click here , and roge remover, click here, . Download and update both programs. Reboot to safe mode and run rogue remover then superantispyware. Reboot and run SAS again.

Old Un 22:42 09 May 08

Thank you very much for all your help. I appreciate it very much. I have now found the entry in my registry that was loading the ad-ware. It was the (10F0C2A9-8E38-43e3-204D-45524C494E20) entry which was entered in several places. I removed it manually and have not had a popup for over two hours now. I have also re-booted several times to ensure it didn't load at boot-up. Thanks once more for all your help.

rdave13 22:57 09 May 08

Noted and thanks for the information.

rawprawn 07:13 10 May 08

Bookmarked that site, thank you.

David4637 15:59 11 May 08

What did you use to find that registry code which caused the popups. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…