PCAdvisor issue archive disks

herrline 17:12 18 Jun 06

yo guys and gals, i have an early issue of PCAdvisor archive for PCAdvisor issues 2000 to 2002 and when i try to open it instead of the disk applying a front end to read the contents via pdf format it opens my adobe elements 4 photo program instead of a pdf reader 7 or 6 that are also installed, any ideas all help greatfully recieved, Graham.

herrline 17:14 18 Jun 06

i would also like the next issue archive disk for 2003 to 2005 if PCAdvisor can help please? Graham.

ACOLYTE 17:16 18 Jun 06

Have you tried opening Adobe 7 before you put the cd in and navigate to the file from within adobe 7.The only other thing i can recommend is uninstall all but Adobe 7 you shouldnt need 6 and 7 installed at the same time anyway 7 should be able to do all 6 can.

herrline 22:29 18 Jun 06

yes i have taken adobe reader 6 off but its a pain that adobe elements 4 opens the dam file first, i can open as you say with adobe reader 7 first but (that sounds like the answer) the files are in codes on not written like sd205 instead of something like "how to edit in excel" for instance, so i know what i am going to open, as you can imagine theres thousands of files and thats too many to open to find one item, thats why i require it to open with adobe reader first, if i have to delete or uninstall adobe elements four every time i would wear out the disk.....lol Graham.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…