PCAdvisor for cars

bemuzed 20:36 13 Feb 05

Applogies before I start, as this is not a PC question but I hope flattery will work.. PCadvisor is great for PCs and the helpful geniuses on this site have stopped me being driven crazy by faults that should not have happened int he first place.
I have a little car trouble (my Omega electronnic display tells me the car has a fault but unhelpfully not what the fault is, and I am reluctant to take it to the dealer for them to plug in some diagnostic gizmo to isolate the fault to a part I might be able to fit myslef. The display shows "SAFE" so it is not a serious fault). Does anyone know of a similar help forum for cars?

gudgulf 20:40 13 Feb 05

Found this on Google ,hope it helps click here

woodchip 20:42 13 Feb 05

I was brought up with Cars you can fix with spanners and a few screwdrivers, Sorry. Car Mechanics do a electronic Management on cars each month you may find a back number of there's

woodchip 20:44 13 Feb 05

You could check your local Library to see if they have a book for your car

bemuzed 20:51 13 Feb 05

gudgulf - thanks for the lead. Looks useful.

Completealias 20:56 13 Feb 05

Is there any error code displayed? You may be able to follow up on that with make n model year of maufacturer.

2neat 20:59 13 Feb 05

LOL me too. You need a laptop plugged in todays engine's.

Halmer 21:28 13 Feb 05

click here

You will need to register

Halmer 21:29 13 Feb 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…