PCA WEBSITE SLOW TO UPDATE REPLIES

Snrub 26 Jan 12
Answered

I posted a reply 2 hours ago but the site has not updated it? If I go into my posts its there.

Secret-Squirrel 26 Jan 12

If you're talking about the "mcafee internet security update problems" thread then I can see your reply. If you still can't then hold down the CTRL key and press F5 to force a hard refresh.

Snrub 26 Jan 12

Thanks I can see it now but its taken over 2 hours to show up! Is it just my computer?

Snrub 26 Jan 12

Strange sent my last reply and checked it went thru straight away which it did but when I click on thread it wont open up?

Snrub 26 Jan 12

Can see it with a hard restart but never had to do this in past. Is it something I need to reset on my computer?

Snrub 26 Jan 12

for restart read refresh.

Snrub 26 Jan 12

Now latest one behaving normally! Strange things these computers!

Snrub 26 Jan 12

Im sure its the website

"Can see it with a hard restart but never had to do this in past. Is it something I need to reset on my computer?"

Which browser are you using?

Snrub 26 Jan 12

IE9

Go into Internet Options -> "General" tab -> "Browsing History" section -> "Settings" button. Make sure the dot's in "Automatically" in the "Check for newer versions of stored pages" section. Click OK to go back to Browsing History, and while you're there you may as well delete your Temporary Internet Files.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message