PCA sslow??

roygbiv 14:02 06 Jun 05

Is PCA on a go slow, today ??

Have tried loads of other sites, all working fine, or is PCA always very busy on a Monday ??

pauldonovan 14:09 06 Jun 05

FE will probably arrange for a reboot or something....

You could click on the link to Contact Forum Editor to advise him in case he hasn't been already.

This site does seem to go slow occasionally, maybe it is because it is so popular.

Angry Kid 19:38 06 Jun 05

Very slow for me tonight and also when I want to check my postings I am getting the message that the website is not responding! :((

Otherwise an excellent and popular site:)

Completealias 20:41 06 Jun 05

Likewise very good site but for me pages are taking an age to load and so are any postings that I add most frustrating at times

dan11 20:51 06 Jun 05

It's not to bad here. Loading a page in 6-8 seconds and my postings in about 10 seconds. Which is no to bad, if the site is busy.

Peter 22:01 06 Jun 05

roygbiv - now there's a colourful name!

I am having a problem with a few sites tonight, either being slow or unavailable. Perhaps there is a virus or worm doing the rounds slowing everything up.

VoG II 22:05 06 Jun 05

Did you notice this when posting answers?

stalion 22:06 06 Jun 05

we get a post like this about every two months and it normally rectifies itself.There does not seem to be a definitive answer other than with this site having thousands of members it can slow down sometimes.I am not experiencing any slow down problems here in the south east of England

watchful 22:07 06 Jun 05

OK here. Same as usual.

mammak 22:13 06 Jun 05

Only thing I have noticed is the wine is slow to flow tonight LOL.
PS.roygbiv it will sort it self out have faith mate.

CurlyWhirly 22:37 06 Jun 05

Fast for me and consequently I will spend more time here again as I used to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…