PCA Slow today again

birdface 13:04 13 May 12
Answered

PCA crawling here at the moment .Was not very good yesterday either.

Waiting for CDN 4-3-2-1- Etc.

Woolwell 13:24 13 May 12

Ok for me

KRONOS the First 13:27 13 May 12

And me,the only place i have trouble with this site is on the ipad but thats because of all the ads.

lucky1 15:30 13 May 12

Very slow for me on tablet, laptop, and desktop. Might be the stormy weather we're getting just now!

birdface 16:26 13 May 12

Not PCA is so slow for me today and not others,it takes about 30 seconds to get rid of the Waiting for signs at the bottom right.Using I/E or Firefox it is the same.

Hmm Just downloaded a new Anti-Virus program this morning wonder if it could be that.Using Trend Micro now instead of eset.

spuds 16:36 13 May 12

Butemam, I don't think its your new anti-virus, more like 'Waiting for cdns with pcadvisor.co.uk. Seems to have spurts then slows. Probably the traffic due to the weekend?.

birdface 16:42 13 May 12

Particularly slow here with PCA sometimes not opening properly.So not sure what the problem is.

I thought that it was because I had an external hard drive connected but removed that and just the same.Could be a Virginmedia problem I suppose.

birdface 11:20 14 May 12

Still the same with me.Sometimes works not to bad other times it is a waste of time.

Anyone else having problems with Waiting for on the bottom left using Firefox.

Just as bad using I/E but got a feeling it may be my computer but not got a clue as to what.

I had a waiting for Google yesterday so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I can only assume the lack of complaints means that the problem is with me only.

Might try a new host file and see if that helps.

birdface 11:24 14 May 12

Well seems to have picked up a bit.But still slow when I hit the refresh button.

birdface 16:07 14 May 12

A Bit better.Windows Firewall was set to Public network so shifted it to home network.Still slow when pressing refresh though.

rdave13 16:18 14 May 12

It's quite fast for me using IE9. OK yesterday too.I use spywareblaster, IE's own tracking protection in add-ons and it's own pop-up blocker. Don't bother with hosts files any more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…