PCA site problems

tonyx1302 12:04 09 May 08

For the last 2 weeks or so I have been getting a blank content page when connecting to this site & have found the contents appear at the bottom of the page after scrolling down.
I have left alone thinking it would rectify itself or PCA would sort it out. It is no big deal but it has really started to annoy me now. I have reduced the text size to smaller but it is impossible to read.

Any thoughts,suggestions or ideas would be very gratefully received.
With thanks

Tony

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:06 09 May 08

clear your temporary internet files (cache) and retry.

tonyx1302 12:11 09 May 08

Thanks Fruit Bat. I should have said that I had tried that and various other options including a restore but none have worked

Tony

tullie 12:14 09 May 08

Bit confused here.Freeview is to view.Or is it just radio you want?

tullie 12:15 09 May 08

Sorry,wrong thread,duh!

Conny 12:15 09 May 08

I tried a tip/trick from another post last week which involved holding down control and scroll wheel to alter text size. When I did I got a similar problem. Try holding down ctrl+scroll and see if that works.

johnnyrocker 12:19 09 May 08

another wrong thread?

johnny.

tonyx1302 12:50 09 May 08

Looks like it JR ! I am sitting here waiting that someone will be able to show me the light !!

I have just in desperation, disconnected and re-booted my router. No solution.

Tony

VoG II 13:06 09 May 08

You are not alone click here

tonyx1302 13:14 09 May 08

At least someone else is suffering along with me ! Surely there must be a solution other than going to IE7 which I am loathe to do as I am very happy with IE6.
Come on F.E./forum members. As someboby once said a long time ago." We have the technology"

Tony

woodchip 14:00 09 May 08

Is it the Browser you are using??? I have no problems using Flock Browser. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple