PCA site behaving oddly?

Snrub 10:39 AM 18 Jan 12

Are others finding PCA site behaving oddly? Sent post last night and had to send a repeat after several minutes because the first one did not show up on checking. Then both came up eventually but took 30 minutes or so. Then this morning getting repeatedly logged out of site and logging in took me to strange things like updating user profile?

northumbria61 10:45 AM 18 Jan 12

Working okay for me.

Snrub 10:55 AM 18 Jan 12

My posts are taking take several minutes to show up. When they don't appear I check in my posts and scrolling down page there seems to be a new section I have not noticed before under the heading 'Discussions you have contributed to' but going back to help forum site they do not seem to show up for lenghty periods (several minutes). I have noticed people doing repeat threads recently and wonder if this is the reason?

spuds 11:00 AM 18 Jan 12

It seems to be working fine this morning, but the website does have its unexplained funny moments ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016