PCA Singapore

Graham ® 20:48 14 Aug 04

A link from VoG™ prompted me to revisit. It is true that it is not flourishing as those involved would have liked. Is this, perhaps, due to the fact that, even on dialup, once on the net, locals can connect to UK PCA just as easily as to the local site?

Mango Grummit 20:53 14 Aug 04

Sorry Graham ®, I seemed to have missed the point here.

Could you explain your problem in more detail.

I am sure someone will post back in an attempt to help.

M

cream. 21:01 14 Aug 04

I have a quick peep about once a week but nothing is moving. You may be right as quite a few posts mention the UK site.

By the way this was on the back page of computer world Singapore, it's about the PCA mag (singapore).click here

cream. 21:05 14 Aug 04

Perhaps they " converse only in four-syllabic alphanumeric code" and can not understand the site?

VoG II 21:07 14 Aug 04

"not flourishing" - excellent! That has to be the understatement of the century (so far) :o)

stalion 21:09 14 Aug 04

it's not flourishing more like it,s flushing down the ........

Mango Grummit 22:00 14 Aug 04

Ah, with you now -- not a problem for the helproom then, just a bit of a chat.

There used to be a regular on here a few years ago called Vog (not VoG™) who would have become incensed at such a thread with comments like, "this thread has no place here" -- "should be deleted" etc, although in all fairness these comments were generally made by him around the midnight hours at times of extreme tiredness.

Those were the days :O)

spuds 22:02 14 Aug 04

PC Advisor Singapore click here

VoG II 22:06 14 Aug 04

?

VoG II 22:09 14 Aug 04

Correct link is click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…