PCA server problems solved ?

ashdav 00:48 01 Sep 05

No one else seems to have mentioned it but this site is wizzing along tonight.Hope all the recent problems have been solved. Congratulations and thanks to those involved.

Strawballs 01:11 01 Sep 05

fully agree to many complained when it was slow not enough praise now it seems to be solved well done all concerned a pleasure to use

Happy Soul 01:22 01 Sep 05

I noticed an improvement on Sunday and by Monday it was almost back to speed. I mentioned it twice in other threads.

Chegs ® 01:23 01 Sep 05

Crikey,its fast tonite!

Well done's might be premature though,I will await tomorrow and see if an anouncement is made.

Skills 01:28 01 Sep 05

Yep things are trucking along quite nicely here too. Don't wanna jink it thou so shhhh.

Cheers to all those behind the scenes who have been sorting it out.

wiz-king 05:52 01 Sep 05

the dustpan and brush to remove all the old postings you cant see anyway. Not much point in listing posts on a topic when you cant call up the post. Agree that it is running better and faster today. Fingers crossed (and thumbs held as they say in South Africa).

Daibus 07:39 01 Sep 05

Yes a lot better and glad that the problems have been sorted but it would be nice to get Postings back.

dave_and_confused 07:45 01 Sep 05

I wasn't going to say anything in case i jinxed it....

Tis' fast though....

Andsome 08:32 01 Sep 05

It's certainly improved.

Dennis1 09:36 01 Sep 05

But we'll see what happens when we are given access to our posting,But it is a lot quicker and we're not getting the page can't load.
Dennis

Forum Editor 09:41 01 Sep 05

you noticed.

Fingers crossed.

We'll leave things as they are for the time being, and review the 'My postings' situation a little later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…