Is PCa Running Slow Today

buteman 28 Apr 11
Answered

Is PCa Running Slow Today or is it just me. Not sure if it has anything to do with all of the windows Updates last night or not.

onthelimit1 28 Apr 11

Painfully slow here.

northumbria61 28 Apr 11

Buteman - that's a bit of an understatement - it is dreadfully slow at the moment - frustrating !

Tonsie 28 Apr 11

Your right buteman,I've tried to post,then I get "Wait". Regards Tonsie.

northumbria61 28 Apr 11

Need more coal for the boiler !

northumbria61 28 Apr 11

Need more coal for the boiler !

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 28 Apr 11

Fits and starts here ten minutes ago very slow now straight in.

:0)

wee eddie 28 Apr 11

Most afternoons are like this. Just before I start work.

I know that it's not a Contention Issue because all other sites I visit open in a flash.

buteman 28 Apr 11

Well thanks for all the replies I did think it was just a problem with my computer so just ran one of my Security programs just to be in the safe side but nothing found. I find it a lot slower using Firefox than I/E . No doubt they are still fixing some of the problems on their new browser.

sunnystaines 28 Apr 11

very slow here

buteman 28 Apr 11
Answer

Just checked My e-mails and have 7 replies from this thread so they are doing something wrong.lets hope they sort that out as well. Will class this as resolved to stop me from getting any more.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message