PCA Problem or my Laptop

Ex plorer 10:09 10 Dec 10

PCA Problem or my Laptop

I keep getting this every few seconds on PCA
ReferenceError: _gat is not defined

Also
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMScreen.width]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: click here :: anonymous :: line 2" data: no]

gengiscant 10:29 10 Dec 10

Ad blocking software can cause this type of error.

birdface 10:58 10 Dec 10

A part fix is Tools.Internet Options.Security.Click on local Internet to highlight it.
Then click on custom level and scroll down to Active Script near the bottom and disable it.Apply or whatever.
You should be able to open pages a lot quicker but it sometimes interferes with other programs and you have to reverse the procedure.
I have had the last 2 months of that problem with slow browsing and opening pages and discovered that my problem was with WOT.
I noticed an update for it,Removed the old version and downloaded the new version and now everything is back to normal.
Not sure if you have WOT installed or not but I previously had all add-ons disabled and it did not make any difference just when I removed it did things get better.

Ex plorer 15:26 10 Dec 10

buteman Yes I have WOT.
I have followed your instruction things seem better now.
I was getting so hammered with with pop-ups today on PCA it was impossible to type.
Thanks for your advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…