PCA poll

ACOLYTE 13:37 30 Jul 05

This poll,in my opinion doesnt have enough options,and it sounds like a poll for MS asking the public what will get them to buy it,the name may be ok for a commercial stand point,it may well boost sales,but if at the end of the day it doesnt perform like it should who cares what its called,we want software that works not what has a nice sounding name and "windows vista" to me sounds like you will need a vista card (visa) to be able to afford it.
Just my opinion guys dont go overboard with the answers.

Completealias 13:44 30 Jul 05

I liked longhorn as a name myself but yes who cares about the name we want a stable and secure operating system that doesn't have more holes than a sieve.

I know theres linux and yes i've been looking at it but have yet to bite the bullet and theres all my games n al

Zaphod Beeblebrox 15:44 30 Jul 05

call it what they like im sure it will follow suit operating system released followed by a raft of patches

slowley shifting to linux though the games machine will have to stay ms for the time being

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…