PCA page fails to load after typing response...

Dipso 17:00 19 Jun 07

...resulting in my reply disappearing!!!

Is no-one else but me experiencing this?

I was certain I had posted a reply the other day but no reply was showing in the thread but since then on several occasions I type out a reply...sometimes lengthy...hit submit and the page fails to load. Sometimes if I am lucky and click back the post is still there but just now it had disappeared and I had to retype it and find the links again...gets a bit annoying! This doesn't happen on any other forum site I visit.

pj123 17:17 19 Jun 07

Yes, it has happened to me on a few occasions.

I now type up all my responses in Word and then copy and paste. If it doesn't work then I don't have to retype the response just copy and paste again.

Dipso 20:57 19 Jun 07

OK at least I'm not on my own...bit of a pain though having to go to that trouble.

Thanks.

Technotiger 21:05 19 Jun 07

Hi, happens to me too sometimes, I expect it happens to most members from time to time. If I have typed a lengthy response, before Posting it I highlight it all and then click on Edit/Copy - then if it gets 'lost' in transit I do not have to re-type it, just Paste it back here in the Response box.

Technotiger 21:07 19 Jun 07

PS - I un-highlight it again before Posting ...

Dipso 21:08 19 Jun 07

I suppose that's easy enough to do, it's just a matter of remembering.

Thanks for your responses. Will tick as resolved.

laurie53 21:41 19 Jun 07

Not only has this happened to me several times, but regular readers will have noticed that some of my posts appear twice, several hours apart, and repeated at a time when I (and my computer) have not even been awake, let alone logged on!

Laurie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…