Is PCA okay for you at the moment

woodchip 15:18 24 Aug 10

Have real problems hear near Sheffield, trying post to threads and basically just change pages. it's just about come to a dead stop at my end

six-h 15:21 24 Aug 10

This was my view of the Home page until a couple of minutes ago!
click here

MAT ALAN 15:21 24 Aug 10

No problem here woodchip,At work at mo, using XP Pro (near doncaster)...

woodchip 15:25 24 Aug 10

Yes getting it like that, its not fully loading pages or refuses to move, even though I have turned Scripting off. If I had not turned it off I would have given up and found something else to do

woodchip 15:26 24 Aug 10

May be one of the servers that my connection goes though to reach PCA

six-h 15:28 24 Aug 10

My connection was totally paralysed, the shot of PCA I just posted was the only connection that I could get...except for my router that told me all was fine with the world:-)

Nontek 15:30 24 Aug 10

No problem here - Merseyside!

birdface 15:39 24 Aug 10

It has been a bit iffy for the last week or so its sometimes fairly slow sometimes Ok.The odd won't open.
I was not sure if it was my ISP or not Virginmedia.
I know that Mondays are usually the slowest the last 2 have for me.
I was on another forum this morning and that was very slow as well thats how I thought it was the ISP and not PCA.

MAT ALAN 15:44 24 Aug 10

Most odd i have had no such problems at work or at home...

rawprawn 15:55 24 Aug 10

No problems here woodchip, it's running very smoothly near Haworth

steviekm 16:00 24 Aug 10

I've noticed similar over the last few days,but have been getting another strange one- with firefox(latest version)everything is all on the left hand side and has been for the past 2-3 days. However if i use ie8 to view PCA its in the middle as its allways been. this is the only website that is being displayed that way on firefox;all the others that i've been on are completely ok. anyone else got this or similar-and does anyone know how to sort it out?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017