Pca Netvibes

birdface 15:25 21 Jun 07

Hi ,I must have been asleep for a while,But never noticed the Netvibes folder in PCA before,Just making sure it is a proper Pca program before opening it,Has it always been there or is it something new.

birdface 16:01 21 Jun 07

Hmm,Just above Helproom, Off a different thread, click here is it something that Pc Advisor wants us to use ,Is it advertising,Or is it a fun program,Someone let me know, Confused.

wee eddie 16:10 21 Jun 07

It seems to be a sort of "Favourites"

In other words.

All the things you thought were interesting and now can't quite remember why!

birdface 16:20 21 Jun 07

Hi thanks for that.Because it had suddenly appeared I thought maybe it was some sort of virus so did not want to open it,Maybe PCA had already warned us to expect a new program and I had not seen it,Anyhow I will wait untill others try it first just to be on the safe side,

Technotiger 16:42 21 Jun 07
  birdface 16:48 21 Jun 07

Hi, Thanks for the info.At least I know that it is a genuine program I will have a good look at it at a later time.

spuds 17:51 21 Jun 07

Glad I noticed this post. As anyone from PCA mentioned

spuds 17:52 21 Jun 07

Glad I noticed this post. As anyone from PCA mentioned this addition?.

birdface 18:56 21 Jun 07

I have not seen any mention of it.But then again I may have missed it,It was a bit unexpected so thought that I may have picked up a nastie,But all's well that ends well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…