PCA needs Winding Up

woodchip 06 May 11
Answered

That's what it looks like my end today, Clicking go and nothing happens for ten minutes, Refresh is almost a wast of time

Bapou 06 May 11

Same here. Replied to a thread in Speakers Corner earlier, clicked Post and nowt happened. Deleted it and moved elsewhere.

canarieslover 06 May 11

Hey, you ain't the only one's. I've just 'lost' a response to this post after waiting several minutes from clicking on 'Post'.

buteman 06 May 11

Looks like it is Ok again.or a bit better at least.

catpwss 06 May 11

very slow here.1940hrs.

robin_x 06 May 11

New site is better when clicking elsewhere by mistake and returning, a half finished reply is almost always there.

But still it is always a good idea to select and copy a reply to clipboard before Post

Often I find a frozen Please Wait will process by quitting and returning and a quick paste and post then.

hssutton 06 May 11

I attempted to create a new thread in speakers corner, clicking on post brought up the message "Please Wait" half hour later I was still waiting

Woolwell 06 May 11

It's very slow and that may be the reason that there are so few posts tonight.

sunnystaines 06 May 11

last time i made a comment about the new PCA web, with good intentions i picked up a silver padlock, looks like you might get the gold padlock for this one.

woodchip 06 May 11

sunnystaines if you mean you me, I have not bothered as I have just loaded Dragon Dictate. And it's working a lot faster than PCA without hardly any training

woodchip 06 May 11
Answer

As you can see there are some Hi-cups in how it hears me

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message