PCA needs Winding Up

woodchip 17:58 PM 06 May 11
Answered

That's what it looks like my end today, Clicking go and nothing happens for ten minutes, Refresh is almost a wast of time

Bapou 18:20 PM 06 May 11

Same here. Replied to a thread in Speakers Corner earlier, clicked Post and nowt happened. Deleted it and moved elsewhere.

canarieslover 18:26 PM 06 May 11

Hey, you ain't the only one's. I've just 'lost' a response to this post after waiting several minutes from clicking on 'Post'.

birdface 18:33 PM 06 May 11

Looks like it is Ok again.or a bit better at least.

catpwss 19:38 PM 06 May 11

very slow here.1940hrs.

robin_x 19:55 PM 06 May 11

New site is better when clicking elsewhere by mistake and returning, a half finished reply is almost always there.

But still it is always a good idea to select and copy a reply to clipboard before Post

Often I find a frozen Please Wait will process by quitting and returning and a quick paste and post then.

hssutton 19:59 PM 06 May 11

I attempted to create a new thread in speakers corner, clicking on post brought up the message "Please Wait" half hour later I was still waiting

Woolwell 21:21 PM 06 May 11

It's very slow and that may be the reason that there are so few posts tonight.

sunnystaines 21:27 PM 06 May 11

last time i made a comment about the new PCA web, with good intentions i picked up a silver padlock, looks like you might get the gold padlock for this one.

woodchip 22:54 PM 06 May 11

sunnystaines if you mean you me, I have not bothered as I have just loaded Dragon Dictate. And it's working a lot faster than PCA without hardly any training

woodchip 22:55 PM 06 May 11
Answer

As you can see there are some Hi-cups in how it hears me

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay