PCA logon glitch?

bowman 20:25 03 May 03

Over the last few logons, I've had a small problem,after clicking the 'logon' button I then get sent to the usual page "Thank you.....redirected"....

Then instead of being sent to the Helproom, I get sent to a previous posting to which I have posted a reply. This means I have to go to the 'jump to' button and work my way back to the helproom. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem/glitch? or is it just me.

Nellie2 21:56 03 May 03

No problems here!!

justme 22:05 03 May 03

Just logged on a few minutes ago. No problems.

VoG™ 22:08 03 May 03

All OK here too, bowman.

How do you access the site - if via a Links toolbar button or a Favorites item, maybe that has got "confused"?

woodchip 22:18 03 May 03

I have been having Problems just on Netscape7 Removed IE altogether of comp, but just loaded Opera to try it and so far so good it's fast

bowman 22:33 03 May 03

Well I always tell people to check the obvious first, but did not take my own advice. After posting I did a little snooping and found that it was a duplicate link in my fav folder.

Did a 'sort by name' up popped two links, ran a test and found the problem.

Thanks to you all for the replies, but a Gold star to VoG™ for being on the ball. Will now go and hide my head with shame for not thinking before posting.

Keep up the good work, and once again thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…