PCA June dvd driver genius

ian-inhome 10:33 13 Apr 08

I have just tried to load driver genius from the June issue DVD of P.C.A. The folder is password protected. The magazine says on line registration required at tinyurl.com/3ajzrz but when I try that it says this page doesn't exist.

muddypaws 10:41 13 Apr 08

Presumably you entered the site into the IE search and not into Google bar.

birdface 10:59 13 Apr 08

Normally you get a free scan with driver genius but then have to pay.Very nice if free.I think you may have to contact the Cd Editor but not sure how you do that.They normally read the threads in case of problems and am sure you will get some sort of response in the next couple of days.

ian-inhome 12:51 13 Apr 08

Many thanks for the replies. I have found that if you go into the dvd via the dvd pdf contents listing and read about the program there it gives you a different web address to go to get the password. The reason I wanted to try the program was last year I bought a advent QC430 laptop from PC world that came with Vista installed. I dual booted it to Windows XP but I could not find drivers for the sound card or for the wireless modem. Now after running the program I have both my audio and wireless modem working on XP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009