Is PCA hanging when you post

woodchip 13:11 05 Jun 08

Mine is on XP home and win98se. They do not move all I get is the dark blue screen and have to keep pressing refresh. will check next time on what is trying to load. As normally it is when new adverts have been put on the site

woodchip 13:22 05 Jun 08

"Smarttargetting.com" is the one it is Hanging on, Also does not fully load as there is one "loading images.inteletext.com" that it sticks on

eedcam 13:47 05 Jun 08

Testing

eedcam 13:48 05 Jun 08

Nope worked fine on reply XP home

jack 14:03 05 Jun 08

Try a clean up or delete your current 'log on' and make a new one,

birdface 14:04 05 Jun 08

No problem with PCA.But can't open smart targetting .com on xp home.

birdface 14:05 05 Jun 08

click here I am with NTL so not sure if it is an ISP problem.

sunny staines 14:55 05 Jun 08

ok here too, rarely get problems on this site since loading ie7pro and blocking ads

chub_tor 15:15 05 Jun 08

IE7 OK but Firefox 3 RC2 hangs here

crosstrainer 15:16 05 Jun 08

Issue, I find it now takes longer to open threads and to post than it used to. I now clean up after being here on a daily basis. It's the price we pay for the site being free. Who would be prepared to pay a subscription I wonder (but perhaps that's a topic for a different thread!)

woodchip 15:32 05 Jun 08

Its still not nice when you are posting all the time. It don't mater if you only post odd occasion

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…