PCA Forum not saving my details

pj123 16:52 08 Jan 06

Having done a clean up ie. deleted all Cookies, Temp Internet files etc... the PCA Forum is now not saving my details. Every time I want to log on to the site I have to enter my details again.

I have ticked the Auto Login box "Keep me logged in on this computer (unless I log out)*." but it makes no difference. I still have to enter my details again.

Curio 17:08 08 Jan 06

Do not log off the Forum site. If you do, you have to log in afresh. Just move on to your next Web page.

pj123 17:13 08 Jan 06

Curio, I don't log off. I do the same thing as I did yesterday which had no problems. Now today I keep having to enter my details every time I want to access the PCA Forum.

jack 17:14 08 Jan 06

A variation on this theme has happened to me 3/4 times to-day and quite a few other times of late.
Having gone off to other matters
I comeback intending to click on MyPostings and miss and hit log off.
So then I have to 'log on' again.
Is this what your a possibly doing PJ?
I wonder is a slight page layout adjustment feasable?

woodchip 17:18 08 Jan 06

check your password in profile

pj123 17:21 08 Jan 06

jack, well no, not really. I usually remain on the PCA Forum all day once I have logged in. If I do want to go somewhere else in the meantime I usually just click on Home, do what I want to do and then come back to the PCA Forum via "My Favourites".
It has always worked in the past but just not today. If I shut down and restart I also find that the PCA Forum has not remembered me.

pj123 17:24 08 Jan 06

woodchip, OK so how do you do that then? My profile shows at least 17 stars in the password box. My password is less that that.

woodchip 17:26 08 Jan 06

Delete it and type yours in

Smiler 17:30 08 Jan 06

The number of stars shown in the password box is nothing to do with your actual password.
As woodchip says delete the stars and type in your original password.

jakimo 17:31 08 Jan 06

Could it be that you have deleted the PCA cookie?

woodchip 17:32 08 Jan 06

The number of stars have to tally with the password. Delete the stars and type your password in that box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now