PCA Forum "Enlarged Pages"

spuds 11:40 18 Jan 03
  spuds 11:40 18 Jan 03

I do not know if it is my computer, or are other forum members experiencing the same problem.Since late evening yesterday, I have opened a posting and found one of two things happen.Sometimes the content display is perfect monitor screen fit, and on some occassions, the posting content expands to a size larger than my monitor screen, so making that posting content unreadable. Sometimes this can occure within a 2/3 page one subject link. The only way that I can read the content, is via the scroll adjustment. Is it my computer, monitor or the site. I have never experienced this problem before.Help and advice, much appreciated.

VoG™ 11:42 18 Jan 03

I get this sometimes but not as badly as what you describe. It happens in Opera as well as IE.

Hitting the Refresh button cures it for me.

BRYNIT 11:43 18 Jan 03

I had this problem a few times just clicked on refresh and it went back to normal size.

bvw in bristol 11:49 18 Jan 03

This can happen when someone posts a reply and it consists of hundreds(?) of continuous letters etc, the page has to fill your screen to show all the entries.

Andsome 11:52 18 Jan 03

SORRY, but I inadvertantly caused this on page two of the thread concerning the ruination of the search facility on the site. I put about a million question marks in as to why we cannot get an answer to this problem.

VoG™ 11:53 18 Jan 03

Ah, that!

I thought it was displaying in a peculiar enlarged font, which I experience from time to time.

bvw in bristol 11:57 18 Jan 03

Nothing worse than a peculiar enlarged font, suffered many years with it myself ;o))

spuds 11:59 18 Jan 03

Thanks everyone for the rapid response. I was getting a little worried as to the cause, considering the recent PCA 'over Christmas' problems.Was it at my end or PCA's. My mind is now at rest.Thanks again everyone.15 minutes problem solved (;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…