PCA fault?

recap 20:21 06 Jan 03
  recap 20:21 06 Jan 03

An Error Has Occurred
You have accessed this Page incorrectly. This could be because you have mistyped a URL, or have tried to access a page that does not exists or has been removed. An email has been sent to the webmaster notifying them of this problem.

I get this message very regularly either on entering a posting or submitting a reply to a posting.

I know an email has been sent, but this has been happening for the past week or so and still no reply as to why this is happening.

Any body any ideas as to why?

bvw in bristol 20:24 06 Jan 03

This past week has been fine, tonight the site must be very busy as I've had some errors.

Tog 20:33 06 Jan 03

I usually get this message when I try and open a thread that has just been posted to by someone else.

Scarthy © ® ™ 20:37 06 Jan 03

I have had loads of these, and other, errors lately...5 attempts to post one reply to a thread tonight. They seem to have got bad since the Xmas downtime to me.

Fingers crossed here we go... [Post response]

Failed - Second attempt....

Peter E 20:53 06 Jan 03

Have to click on a thread title several times (with a long wait between clicks, FE - honest!) to get to a posting. Must be busy tonight!

howard60 21:30 06 Jan 03

since last weekend when pca was not available. I put it down to whatever work around got it going again that hopefully is just a temporary thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…