PCA DVD

bluto1 22:12 07 Nov 08

A small spot of bother trying to view the DVD in Windows Explorer. I inserted the DVD and waited for the window to open and allow me to click on "Open folder and view files in Win. Exp. but it didn't appear. I tried another disc and the window did open. So I went to Start>Accessories>Windows Explorer and clicked on it but the folder that opened was My Documents.
I've not had this problem before so I'll be grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.

MAT ALAN 22:19 07 Nov 08

click here

this may help...

bluto1 22:52 07 Nov 08

Many thanks for a quick reply. I've run Autofix on both my CD-DVD recorders and got the answer that WIndows can't fix it. However, I think I made a mistake in inserting the DVD that I'd had problems with. I'll try one that was origionally successful, and come back.

bluto1 12:34 08 Nov 08

I've tried DVDs and CDs and they all worked OK, so I'll send the PCA DVD back for a replacement.
Resolved

Sea Urchin 12:59 08 Nov 08

"So I went to Start>Accessories>Windows Explorer and clicked on it but the folder that opened was My Documents"

That's not unusual - just change the address to My Computer. But much quicker is to press Windows Key+E

bluto1 17:33 08 Nov 08

Thanks, it didn't take long to work out that I should click on My Computer and select the appropriate drive. Thanks for the shortcut.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…