PCA Downloads

wotbus@ 20:25 01 Nov 05

Don't seem to be able to find the PCA Downloads on the new site. Is it a thing of the past now ?

ade.h 21:39 01 Nov 05

It was getting a bit out of date, so it probably wasn't worth keeping. Maybe it'll come back in the future if PCA has a bunch of fresh apps to put out.

Stuartli 21:48 01 Nov 05

Apparently work is being done on this section according to a reply in another thread.

woodchip 23:07 01 Nov 05

A lot of the Downloads was out of Date, and was for Win98se mainly

wotbus@ 09:34 02 Nov 05

OK thanks ade.h, Stuartli and woodchip. I agree they were getting abit OOD but I found them useful particularly as I run Me on my old machine but that may change. Quite a few of my English friends still hang on to the older OS too. I reckon a lot of people still use 98 and Me - perhaps not for their main PC but I suppose if you don't go with the flow these days you are quickly left behind. It was a good section though and I hope it comes back nice and shiny like the new site ;-)

wotbus@ 09:35 02 Nov 05

OK thanks ade.h, Stuartli and woodchip. I agree they were getting abit OOD but I found them useful particularly as I run Me on my old machine but that may change. Quite a few of my English friends still hang on to the older OS too. I reckon a lot of people still use 98 and Me - perhaps not for their main PC but I suppose if you don't go with the flow these days you are quickly left behind. It was a good section though and I hope it comes back nice and shiny like the new site ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…