PCA Cover disk.

Meshuga 17:35 17 Mar 07

The cover disk on the latest issue 142 May 2007 has on it True image V10.0. It does not say whether this is free or trial. Does anyone know what this is and can it be installed over the top of an older version without removing the old version first. OS is XPhome sp2. Many thanks.

dogbreath1 17:56 17 Mar 07

For commercial reasons, it is unlikely that the cover disc will ever tell you what program is:-

1. Free to install, free to use forever,

2. Free to install, to be bought (or not) after the trial period (discounted or otherwise).

Threads pop up regularly on here regarding what is still a bone of contention for many.

ATI (v10) free? Don't know, but if I were a betting man, I'd say no chance!

I'd expect it to over right a previous version but you should get a confirmation on here from a.n.other.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:03 17 Mar 07

It is a trial version.

Meshuga 18:05 17 Mar 07

Thanks dogbreath1, I do have doubts that it would be entirely free. I have seen disks though which state trial period where applicable. Will hang on and see if anyone has anything further to add.

Meshuga 18:06 17 Mar 07

Fruit Bat, thank you very much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…