pca competitions

sunnystaines 20:23 PM 28 May 11

used the link on pca and found i had to register but after completing it it returns to a blank page again, tried several times and got no where, is it part of the web faults or is there something i am missing when i register that is not too clear?

muddypaws 21:33 PM 28 May 11

sunnystaines Can't comment on your query, but just tried to enter the Kindle Comp and received a red 'WOT' warning so didn't proceed.

rdave13 21:49 PM 28 May 11

muddypaws

Part of myoffers comps. Will give some spam but that'all.

sunnystaines, what competition so I can try for myself? Thanks. I don't use a pop-up blocker other than IE9's own.

DerekR 22:36 PM 28 May 11

Waste of time doing them - you won't win - same as the other 99.99999% of usthat use this site

woodchip 22:47 PM 28 May 11

Some body as to win. If its free what's to lose

Green Army 22:53 PM 28 May 11

Some body as to win. If its free what's to lose

you lose your inbox to loads of spam from Myoffers.com I am actually surprised that PCAdvisor uses this site for comps

lotvic 22:59 PM 28 May 11

How come it is no longer pca that runs the competitions and gives the prizes?

The links all take you to Myoffers and you have to give them your details and register with them. Don't like it.

rdave13 23:05 PM 28 May 11

lotvic

*How come it is no longer pca that runs the competitions and gives the prizes? * Something to do with running costs of this site I believe. If you can't handle myoffers's spam then there is no hope for us here, doomed we are.. doomed 8-|

lotvic 23:12 PM 28 May 11

Time I found something else to do then if there is no hope for us here.

I blocked Myoffers's spam last year when I got fed up with it.

rdave13 23:30 PM 28 May 11

lotvic

Another light hearted comment of mine fell foul. I sincerely apologise for my comment and hope you find better satisfaction in whatever *something else to do then * than you do here. Surprised at your glum comment.

Forum Editor 23:57 PM 28 May 11

DerekR

"Waste of time doing them - you won't win - same as the other 99.99999% of usthat use this site"

What a silly thing to say - somebody wins every competition.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED