PCA change of view

Housten 15:31 PM 09 Dec 11

Good afternoon,

Is it just me, but when looking through forums and I decide to read a post, when I clicked on 'back' you came back to where you had clicked the post. Now I return to the top of the list so have to work my way down to the post I was looking at - if I can remember which one!! Is any one else having this problem, or is it just me?

If it is just me does anyone know if there is an instruction that I can give IE9 to put me back to where I was?

Many thanks in anticipation!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:37 PM 09 Dec 11

You must have the pages set to refresh every time you access them.

I don't use IE (and can't use IE9 on XP) but t his setting should be somewhere in Tools - options - advanced

TonyV 15:37 PM 09 Dec 11

Housten

I think it has just started happenein. I have just tried it both on IE9 and the latest Chrome. Both now go back to the beginning instead of to the area where the thread is posted! Some one at PCA Heights must be playing!!

TonyV

TonyV 15:41 PM 09 Dec 11

Housten

I think it has just started happeneing. I have just tried it both on IE9 and the latest Chrome. Both now go back to the beginning instead of to the area where the thread is posted! Some one at PCA Heights must be playing!!

TonyV

Graphicool1 15:50 PM 09 Dec 11

I'm not having any problem of that sort Windows 7 - FF8.

Housten 10:56 AM 10 Dec 11

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your replies. I haven't changed any options but will certainly have a look to see if I can - somehow - do it!!

Many thanks to you all.

TonyV 11:37 AM 10 Dec 11

Housten

IE9/W7 is working OK now and going back to the thread area.

TonyV

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED