PCA Archives - 2

johndrew 10:12 31 Jan 09

Last year I posted on the subject of PCA Archives for 2007 click here and was advised they would be published in January 2009 along with those for 2008.

I have searched the DVD for each issue of PCA from January 2009 to date (now April) but to no avail - unless somehow I have missed the archive on a disk as a result of distraction.

I did e-mail Richard earlier this month but have received no response (he has other things to do) and held off from asking the question again as sometimes these things do slip. Have I missed seeing the archive or has it not been published yet? Can anyone advise, please?

RickyC :-) 10:35 31 Jan 09

johndrew, please accept my apologies for the lack of response on this topic.

I haven't forgotten about this - and have been championing this cause for several months. I hope to be able to give you a definite answer regarding the archives in the next few weeks.

regards

Richard
Software Editor

johndrew 13:05 31 Jan 09

Many thanks for the information Richard. I should be able to use this to assure my wife the pile of PCAs is not there forever. I`ll tick this now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple