PCA Archive CDs where to buy?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:02 08 May 06

Not sure if this should be in the helproom or elsewhere.

I wish to buy the latest archive collections of PCA (have the 2001-2003 edition).

Cant find anywhere to purchase on the PCA site or find the advert in the June issue of the mag.
Had a look in the subscriptions area but won't let me register as my account number appears to be 11 digits and form will not accept more than 10 digits.

Sure I've seen an advert somewhere recently but my eyes (or brain) seem to be failing me now.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

woodchip 13:05 08 May 06

Why not post FE

woodchip 13:07 08 May 06

Sent Peter a Mail for you

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:11 08 May 06

I'm sure that someone on the forum who may not need them, might be able to send you them. ;-))

G

Pine Man 13:35 08 May 06

If you do get the answer please post it as I am sure, like me as well, that there are lots who would like to purchase the latest version.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:37 08 May 06

Thanks guys

Need to recycle the paper mags (she who must be obeyed says we are running out of room and the joists in the loft will not support any more weight :0) ).

Find the mags a great source of info but always want to do something that was printed in the mag 8 months ago hence the need for the archives (I'm a hoarder anyway).

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:52 08 May 06

bump before it falls off the bottom of the page.

Forum Editor 18:18 08 May 06

to Richard Clooke, our CD Editor. If anyone can help, he can.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:28 08 May 06

Thanks very much, will tick as resolved and await Richard's reply.

RickyC :-) 20:12 08 May 06

Hi Fruit Bat /\0/\,

We included all the reviews from 2005 on a cover disc a few issues back (from memory I think it was the Jan 06 issue, but will check when I'm back in the office tomorrow).

A decision has not yet been made whether to offer the full Archive CD as a free cover disc, or to offer this as a subscriptions incentive (as we have in the past) and make it available for readers to purchase.

You're not alone in wanting to get your hands on this valuable archive disc, I've taken several calls from like-minded readers - so I'm certain we'll make something available fairly soon.

I will find out what the plan is and post up a response as soon as I know.

cheers
Richard
CD Editor

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:13 08 May 06

"all the reviews from 2005 on a cover disc"

thats what I must have been thinking off when I thought I seen an archive CD.

Will look forward to the proper archive disks coming out.

Thanks again to all for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…