PCA

woodchip 19:44 24 Mar 03

This site as become just about useless to navigate as it does not work half the time you click a thread or post to a thread. And I am getting very irritated I am using Netscape 7 it works OK elsewhere. It may be the add's as with netscape you can see the different paths it as to negociate to get to the page too many cookie site add's to mention

Scouse 19:55 24 Mar 03

Having same problem as woodchip. Site is very Glitchy.

Scouse

graham 20:00 24 Mar 03

Sorry your're having problems, can't say I am having the same troubles. To compare:

AOL, Broadband, middle of England.

MAJ 20:00 24 Mar 03

I think it's the amount of traffic, woodchip, as I notice this happens around this time most nights. It is usually a lot faster and shows less errors during the day. I can well understand your irritation because I think my record, to date, is seven attempts at answering a post. As the free ISPs used to say, "We are becoming victims of our own success", if I may be so bold. :-)

woodchip 20:04 24 Mar 03

Just had a look at my NetMedic software and it's showing a local router problem

graham 20:05 24 Mar 03

PS: just noticed the 3's are back, to add to the traffic. I suppose they put them on when it's busy, but that's no consollation to woodchip and fellow sufferers.

spikeychris 20:07 24 Mar 03

Woody no problems here. lancs NTL BB. You do however seem to be having a lot of problems lately..

Chris

woodchip 20:18 24 Mar 03

Cannot understand it, It seems to be working a bit better now PCA must have upped the gain

Pesala 20:26 24 Mar 03

What are the 3's?

woodchip 20:37 24 Mar 03

It's a mobile Video phone Add, It’s one that I thankfully do not get with Netscape

woodchip 20:55 24 Mar 03

That's it I am of to watch Telly, it's hopeless on hear. Going to tick thread as it seem’s there is now answer to the problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…